Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT 0302 not sent in HRMD_A message type

I833978
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello!!

I have already set everything to send HR Master Data from one system to another partner.  Instead of using the standard type HRMD_A, I ended up making a copy of it.  Everything seems to be fine while creating IDOCs from PFAL transaction.  IDOCs are created and processed correctly in the partner server.

When we run PFAL, we select the following options:

• Object Type "P"
  • a few Object IDs
  • Period: Today
  • Method: Insert

Now, but just in few cases, we end up facing some problmes, as described below:

1) Infotypes 9NNN and other extended infotypes (with Z fields) are not being sent

2) Infotype 0000 it is sent (considering the validity dates).  But Infotype 0302 is not sent.  I checked and the last valid entry of IT 0000 goes from 01.04.2012 until 31.12.9999.  But the last valid entry of IT 0302 goes from 01.04.2012 until 01.04.2012.  It is quite clear that the dates of IT 0302 are not valid from the perspective of "Today" option of the PFAL.  But if that entry does not travel, then IT 0000 won't get updated correctly in partner server. 

Does anyone knows something to solve both?  I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I833978
Employee
Employee

Solved on our own.

After enhancing the IDOC structure and code, IT 0302 it is being sent and created on receiver system.

Strange this is that if you try to visualize that entry from the Overview perspective (the mountine icon), you can't do it in PA30.  It is like the record does not exist.  But you can still se the record if you type that IT explicitly.

2 REPLIES 2

I833978
Employee
Employee

Solved on our own.

After enhancing the IDOC structure and code, IT 0302 it is being sent and created on receiver system.

Strange this is that if you try to visualize that entry from the Overview perspective (the mountine icon), you can't do it in PA30.  It is like the record does not exist.  But you can still se the record if you type that IT explicitly.

AndreaBionda
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

i spossible to see the enhacement for it 0302?