Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment of HTML5 from Eclipse - GIT to HCP not showing in dashboard

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have exported an HTML5 application from eclipse to HCP trial using GIT . I had done that in the  past too for 3-4 apps and it worked fine. Now today when I created a new app and followed the same method by creating a GIT repository in HCP , then copying its URL and cloning that repository in eclipse. Then Share my HTML5 application in eclipse with the GIT and Committing everything in that to the GIT and it got successful also. Now when I login to HCP , I cant see the new HTML5 app name there whereas I can see my previous HTML5 app names there which were deployed in the same way.

In the Image below , you can see amberpo2 , has no HTML5 application attached to it , whereas I have comitted the application from eclipse successfully. Is there any change in the required approach for this recently in HCP?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Requesting the support team to kindly let me know on this as its a bit urgent for me to create a new repository with HTML5 . This issue I never faced earlier with my old applications .

Regards

Amber

sascha_scholz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

we're currently having network issues on the trial landscape. The team is working on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sascha

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok Thanks for the info Sascha. Once its resolved , kindly let me know on this thread

Regards

Amber

sascha_scholz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

the issues have been resolved.

Sascha

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for intimation. Actually still I am facing the same issued . When i export the HTML5 using GIT repository in eclipse , it commits successfully but in HCP portal , under HTML5 applications , the new application for HTML5 is not created.

I had used the same method till now for past few months without any issues but now it does'nt seem to work.

Regards

Amber

sascha_scholz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

if you just create a Git repository, then no corresponding HTML5 application is created for you. It works only the other way around. To fix it now you could just create an HTML5 application with the same name as the Git repository and then confirm that you want to create the application based on the existing Git repository.

Sascha

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sascha,

Actually till 1 month back when I last deployed my app from eclipse to HCP using GIT , I didnt had to create HTML5 app separately. The moment I would perform the commit for the first time in eclipse , it would automatically create the HTML5 app and would link to the git repository. However right now as you said I had to create a blank HTML5 app in HCP with the same name and then it linked the git with it.

Thanks.

sascha_scholz
Explorer
0 Kudos

It could be that at this time it wasn't possible to create Git repositories that were independent from HTML5 apps at all...

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

W.r.t. "a bit urgent" - I would kindly ask you to get familiar with .

Furthermore, you're using a free trial offering; if you need support with certain SLA, please consider the options listed at http://hcp.sap.com/pricing.html.

--Vlado (Moderator)

Answers (0)