Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO UPDATE MASTER DATA OF PRODUCTS

former_member269053
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

If I want to make a transaction that update for example the following fields of the product - location (transaction SAPAPO/MAT1)

Do I have to use the BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2  or the ABAP programm can update directly these fields?

1) Product Heuristic

2) SNP Production Horizon

3) Safety stock

Regards,

Arnulfo Cordero Pradel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnulfo

you can go for enhancement with fuctional Exists EXIT_SAPLCMAT_001 .The following exit is called during initial / change transfer via CFM2. All the fields are updated in the product-location master in APO. Go through that once it make your work easy

Regards

Virender

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use the BAPI BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 to create or change a location product.

MASSD and LSMW can also useful.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnulfo

Can you please check if T-code MASSD will help you.

Here you can select the object as Product to selection Location product attributes.

You can perform changes in the MASS and update the above fields.

Request you to please check from your side and let us know if this information helps you.

Thanks

Amol

former_member269053
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I know the MASSD but I don't want that users work with this transaction because they can change others fields with this transaction, this is the reason why I want to have a ABAP programm and users can change only these fields

But I don't know if the abap programm can update these fields directly or I have to use the BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2??

Regards,

Arnulfo Cordero Pradel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnulfo

I think you should you decide which fields would you like to consider for updates.

You can create small program using similar program/FM used in MASSD.

For example, in our case we would like update the deletion flag in MASS for material location, so we have created small program with selection screen but internally called MASSD logic to update the data. It´s kind of small raper program with selections screen.

Request you to please check from your side and let us know if this information helps you.

Thanks

Amol