cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify default contract end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I´ve been searching for an activity to modify the default contract end into a customer contract, but i did´nt find it.

Does anyone know if is this possible and how?

Best reggards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221362
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

There is no such activity where you can set so that default contract end date is determined, this is somethign new it would be nice if you can provide the use case and add this to forum.

Please provide the busines use case for thsi requirement and add this to Ideas forum.

Regards,

Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh.

The business case for this requirement is that in my implementation they sell contracts without end, so for simplify the process i wanted to set by default the contract end to 2199 for example, so it´s not necessaru but it would be great if by anyway i could do it.

Regards.

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Luis ,

In such case ,you need to manully set/change the Contract ->End Date.

Changing the End Date again depends on the status of Contract .If the Contract is with status as

'In Preparation' / 'In Process' ,then you can change the 'End Date' in the General tab of Contract.

***Note : You have to also keep note of ,End Date in General tab (Header) cannot be set/kept

less than(prior to) End Date within Contract->Item level(In case dates are different in Item and Header).

Hope this answer your query ?

Regards,

Ankush.