cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Time Recording Profile?

hendrik_neumann3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have to configure the overtime rules in the Time Recording Profiles a question:

Features to be imaged

• An employee submits a leave request for a half-day "Time in lieu from working time account" (4 hours)
  • Normal working hours is 8 hours
  • On the same day he collected 6 hours working on a project
  • These six hours to be credited as the balance on the account of working hours

The system updates the employee in Standard 4 Hours as balance his working time account well.

How do I set the settings in the Time Recording Profiles?

Best regards

Hendrik Neumann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ibcbaetz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hendrik,

with the "Treshold Value" the creation of overtime can be determined. Here you have the following options:

- Fixed Value (e.g. 8 hrs)

- Planned Working Time (from the work schedule)

- Daily Average Hours

With "Premium Pay" you have to determine the premium pay type (e.g. Overtime 1.5) which is then granted.

The "Daily Overtime in Excess" can be used if there is an additional step in the overtime calculation (e.g. after more then 12 hrs than Overtime 2.0)

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

The same issue  I looking for ,

Standard Working Time : 8 hrs

We have scenario that , our employee works more than 12hrs  in a day, the  time after 12 hrs to be accounted in time in lieu

for example if an employee works 14 hrs in a day.  only 2 hrs to be accounted in time in lieu

(8 + 4 + 2) = 14 hrs

ie  8 hrs standard working time.

4 hrs threshold (I guess)

2 hrs (to be added up in the time in lieu account)

As you mentioned in the  reply  overtime 1.5  or  overtime 2.0,   can you give me the details  how the system gets  calculated and let me know how I can configure  for the above case..

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vijay

hendrik_neumann3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I have the rule "DE0017 - Overtime 2.0 (all payout)" used here, the balance will be credited as overtime.

Then I added the time account "DE0250 - Overtime", unlocked the leave request and adjusted the rules, now everything works as desired.

Thanks for the note.

Best Regards

Hendrik

Answers (0)