Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TI91_OTC-Option

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a question with reference to TI91 transaction code for OTC Option, In the transaction code we have option like termination and termination settlement but when i execute my transaction in TI91 to terminate i cant find the option for the same. I can see expire, exercise or reversal but couldnt find termiantion.Can anyone tell how to acheieve the same.

Also, is there any way to cancel/ terminate OTC deal or transaction from FTR _EDIT.

Regards,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

from FTR_EDIT you can use the expiration feature. The option will cease to exist as of the contract date in the expiration activity (no fair value).

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your time. I worked on function for expiration but requirement is to explore for option to cancel/terminate contract from TI91 or FTR_EDIT. If you look in TI91 there are option available before we execute transaction like expire or exercise but when we execute transaction i can see the expire or exercise option in tool bar but no option of termination? I am wonder why this option is not available.

Regards,

Jain