Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0: Table Control Issue

thinh_tran15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm currently working on an MM42 Flavor that will include a table control for maintaining UoMs.

If the user is scrolling down the Flavor and the table control ends up under the cursor as they scroll, the Flavor will freeze as the table loads up the next set of rows.

Is there a way to prevent accidental scrolling of the table control (e.g. only allow it to scroll if a cell within the table is currently selected)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

May be you can use onAfterRefresh script which adjusts the firstVisibleRow of your table.

So in your script something like this might work:

session.findById("your_table_id").firstVisibleRow = 0;

This will ensure that if you scroll down, it will reset back to original and most likely next set of rows won't be rendered. Of course, you can set this other than 0 based on what you want.

give it a try!!

Regards,

Sushant

thinh_tran15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Wouldn't your suggestion cause the table to scroll back to the first row on every refresh event?

I'm finding that table controls in Personas are frustratingly slow to use. Is the whole Flavor refreshing each time you scroll within a table control?

0 Kudos

mine was surely not a final solution as I cannot without seeing your flavor and other scripts.

So you should put some conditions before executing the above line.