cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Control-License Depriciation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Client wants that quantity update in License should happen for Delivery documents (SDOB01)only and not for Sales order (SDOA01).

Please let me know If there is any way to do this. Can it be done by creating new agreement and assigning license, depreciation group to agreement.

?

Regards

Dikshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dikshi,

By configuration, you can control which events update the License.  But since you would normally use different Depreciation Groups for Sales Order and Deliveries, there is no particular disadvantage to updating from both documents (since the results are separate).

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Here i have one question related to license control.

For example if i have two valid licenses ( First license is qty 50 & second license is qty 100).

If i raise any sales order in ECC with qty 50, but here system has to pick second license), Can you please explain how to achieve this?

Regards

Raj

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The system will pick the valid licences in order of creation, as far as I know.  Why would you want it differently?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

As i said i have two valid licenses, But system want to pick second valid license.To achieve this any config setting?

Regards

Raj

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to achieve.  Do you have a colleague who could explain it in different terms?

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

As Dave mentioned, the system picks the first found license, you have to use custom solution to let the system know to pick a certain license.

Thanks,
Satish