cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales & administration cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales & administration cost is not reflecting on process order target & actual cost. Here we are using template allocation CPTA. How to show sales & administration cost on process order even though its not part of my inventory valuation.

This is urgent requirement.

Regards,

Varsha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhaskar_basam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha

Please check your template settings in CPT3, check whether you have maintain logic for both plan quantity and actual quantity.

Bhaskar

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha

May I ask that why do you want to show these expenses in process order when these are not a part of inventory valuation.

GR in process order is happening with Std cost of the material which is exclusive of these costs and at all if you add these expenses in process order the variance figures will be high with these figures.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

I know variance figures will be high but user want to include this target cost of process order as I am testing for one product its getting calculated & for others not. I cannot make out the reason. If I want to include how to do that ?

Regards,

Varsha

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha

Kindly check the OH groups are available with material masters. To check the settings you may refer following link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1913271

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The configuration is already used. OH groups are maintained but target cost not fetching in process orders. While calculating actual template sales overheads are getting captured but target are not getting displayed due to this variances are high on order. We need target cost to be captured for sales cost also.

Regards,

Varsha

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha

Have you done variance calculation for the order? Target cost comes at that time.

Regards

Rajneesh