cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How-to Build an Agentry Based Mobile App from Scratch Connecting to an SAP Back-end Part 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I use next document

How-to Build an Agentry Based Mobile App from Scratch Connecting to an SAP Back-end Part 1

to understand How-to Build an Agentry Based Mobile App from Scratch Connecting to an SAP Back-end Part 1

I use

- Java 8 update 66

- Eclipse Version: 4.2.2

Build id: M20130204-1200

- Agentry Editor Plugin 70.10.0.9 com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group SAP AG

from Agentry_70.10.0_EditorPlugin_x86_64.zip

On the page 52 it is read:

4.4.13 Publish Application to the Server

I can't perform Publishing because of errors.

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
The Button Action Target ("FlightSchedule") defined for the "Close" Button must match the For Object ("MainObject") defined for the "CloseThisScreenSet" Action.FlightBooking"Close" Button in the "ShowFlightScheduleDetails_PPC_Detail" Detail Screen in the "ShowFlightScheduleDetails" Screen Set in the "FlightBookingModule" ModuleButtonDefinition Error

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The target of the button doe not match the target of the action you have linked.  You nceed to change the target of the button to "Main Object"

As the error says:

The Button Action Target ("FlightSchedule") defined for the "Close" Button must match the For Object ("MainObject") defined for the "CloseThisScreenSet" Action.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The For Object on the Action for CloseThisScreenSet should be None.  Please confirm you have it set to none.  The Button on the screen will still target ("Flight Schedule") but since the action doesn't have a target you won't have the error.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill

Yes, I checked my settings to match the settings in the article and found my error.

I fixed it and now this error gone.

Thank you.

Answers (0)