cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture user ID who blocked a bin

0 Kudos

Because standard SAP does not capture the user ID who blocks a bin with either an S block or an X block for stock removal, our company has stripped away authorizations to LS06 and LS07 from a large percentage of the employees. This, however, continues to create issues for process flows. Therefore, the company has asked if there is some way we could capture the user ID who blocked the bin.

My developer said he can append LQUA to add user ID, but we need a UE, FM, BAPI, something that will capture the data and send it to the appended table.

I have looked at several options, but can't find one that I think will do what we need. Has anyone else had a similar business request, and if yes, how did you resolve?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Marla Lemon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Jürgen. My developer can make the necessary enhancements. I was trying to make sure there was absolutely nothing I had overlooked in the way of standard options. Sometimes this site provides some wonderful out-of-the box thinking and I wanted to tag this resource before moving toward the enhancement. Marla.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A last idea would be the audit trail. Settings are done in AUT01, Analysis then from AUT10 transaction.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is nothing available in standard then it needs to be enhanced, the ABAPer should know these options:

0 Kudos

Thank you for your response Balaji, and yes, I've read though this data. However, since blocking a bin does generate a transfer requirement or a transfer order, these do not apply. I need something to attach to the LS06 and LS07 transaction when a user sets a bin block. At that point the business wants to capture and store the user ID.

Do you know of anything short of a BDC we could use?

Again, thanks for the quick response.

Marla

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marla,

Could you please confirm whether you checked following document:

Function Modules and Customer Exits in WMS - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library

This contains the details which you would require.

Thanks,
Balaji