cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding output (Print preview)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Please help me out about output (Print preview). In my order, invoice, & Debit memo output get Populated but in Credit memo not get populated. What are the reason behind it. All std. process has map.

Regards

shivendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivendra ,

Take help of a ABAPer and ask him to debug and find the reason of why customer material is not populated in case of credit memo output , there will be a logic written which might be blocking the material to be displayed in credit memo output .

thanks ,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeshwar

But in Debit memo Customer specific material is populated.

Rrgards

Shivendra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management.  Have you checked the Determination Analysis?  If so, share here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

Print preview is populated but customer specific material number is not populated in only Credit Memo. While customer specific material number is populated in order, Invoice & Debit Memo.

Shivendra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This will not help to come to a conclusion as to why the output has not triggered.  As I already asked, unless you share the screen of Determination analysis, it will be difficult to assist you.  If you are not sure, where to check this, go to that credit memo header output screen where you can see a blue icon.  Click that and share here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi Sir

Please find Screen shot.