cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Charts are only supported for standards mode" error in FPM_CHART_UIBB component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts;

Im currently developing a FPM application and I want to use the component FPM_CHART_UIBB to display some graphics. When I test the application the message "Charts are only supported for standards mode" appear, and the chart component is not visible. From what I've researched, this has something to do with the conf. of internet explorer, but I have no idea how to fix this problem. I have tried with IE version 9 and 11 with the same results. I appreciate any comment that could help to solve this issue.

Best regards.

Cristian R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

johannes_konings
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi christian,

I think there two options to set standards the mode:

Maybe you can get more help in space .

Best

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes;

Thank you for the input. In my case, I only have the following options:

I'm working W3C Standards Mode. One thing I noted is that after remove the compatibility option from IE setting, the error message was removed and only appear the message "No data available". But, in the preview of the chart component at configuration time the error message is still present  

I will check the link yo provided to see if I can find more details.

Thank you and best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes;

I will test the recommended actions in the links you provided and I will update later how the issue was solved. Thanks you once again .

Best regards.

Cristian R.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with a different system and the solution proposed initially by Johannes worked perfectly, so I'm closing this threat (I encountered another issue but is not related with this one.).

Best regards.