cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requisition Reference Type Issue in Syclo IM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing issue in Requisition functionality at the time of creation in Agentry IM App. As the Reference type for the Requisition as hard coded as "NB" (Standard), but in our organisation we are using the Requisition Document Type (Reference Type) as "ZR01". So we are not able to create any Purchase requisition through Agentry App.

Request to kindly help on the above issue to resolve.

Thanks and Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

Hi. Normally in SAP Inventory Manager, the configPanel has data object tied to what is setup to be downloaded.  You may try to play with filtering and studying the configPanel (Mobile Configuration - Parameter tab and  search for *Requisition* to find the BAPI) and Under Configuration look at Dato Object -> SIM42_PURCHASE_REQ_GENERIC and/or to see if you can modify it here.

If you need more assistance, you may subcontract SAP ERP Mobile backend Services for the task as this may require in-depth knowledge of the product.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark...!!!!

In fact i have checked in MDO and for the get data it is blank. But I have issues at creation, because the Document type is coming as NB from Agentry side. We are trying to change from Agentry front itself.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

In that case go to the particular transaction for Requisition add/edit search for DocumentType and change to whatever you need.  In transaction set InitialValue as Constant and in constant pass the required value.

Thanks

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

Thanks for your reply....!!!!

I just want to know does the customization required in Syclo/Configpanel or in UI..???

If it is in Configpanel then if possible kindly guide me where it needs to change.

Thanks and Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If it's hard coded in the Agentry code, then you have to do a customization to send Reference Type as "ZR01". You can Edit the transaction to point Reference type to this value.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge