cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L_TO_CREATE_DN for inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement where we need to create transfer order for each handling units. The storage location is not HU Managed. The HU details are received from Vendor in the form of ASN. ie inbound delivery is created in SAP with HU Details in a non HU Managed WM location

For e.g. if a delivery has 100 quantity and it is packed in 3 handling units of 40EA, 30EA, 30EA.

It should create a transfer order for 40EA, 30EA, and 30EA for each handling units.

We are using L_TO_CREATE_DN function module to create transfer order. Whenever we pass quantity of 40 or 30 in VSOLM field to the function module it creates a transfer order for 100 quantity. But we need to create TO for 40, 40, and 30.

Is the function module we are using is right or we need to pass some other parameters?

It doesn't seem to work any help

Regards

Jayaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayaram,

Try Using the Function Module:L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE. This should create a Single TO for each of your line item.

Thanks,

Sai Arala

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaram,

Using function module L_TO_CREATE_DN, it will always pick the fully quantity and it's not possible to create a Transfer Order for partial quantity using this function module.

But, when you set this flag I_TEILK, then it's possible for system to pick partial quantities only when there is a shortage of stock.

Hence, i feel you need to check the userexits to meet your business requirement.

Thanks,
Balaji