cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time evaluation starts from day 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In below mentioned pic i have selected time evaluation up to 06.01.2015.

But why below log starts from 01.01.2015? even forced retro date is 04.01.2015.

Pls help.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Employee 6 Payroll status PU03 dates in Time evaluation for

Earl.pers.rec.date

PDC recalculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Earl.pers.rec.date--- BLANK

PDC recalculation---01.01.2015

Former Member
0 Kudos
Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the pdc recalculation date as 04.01.2016.

and then run once again.

If you have already done live run then delete the cluster record and then do the changes as said.

Regards,Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth/Sankarsan,

Here i want to let you know that EE is hired on 01012015 and i am running time evaluation for the month of Mar'15. in the time evaluation log when i have mentioned

Forced retro calculation as 01032015

and evaluation up to --- 31032015

log shows march evaluation but it starts from January month. i want log must show for the month for which i select the period (exp- Jan or Feb etc).

can you please help me.

Thanks,

Amit

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the IT03 you please     maintain 01.03.2015 in Ear Per Rec Cal field and PDC recalculation date & Personal calendar field is blank.

Regards,Sankarsan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Request you to look at How PT60 start - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

Secondly, the basics are below:

IT0003 PDC date governs when the Time evaluation will start from.

If you have hired the employee from 01.01.2015 and if you have not run the time evaluation at all, and the PDC date is 01.01.2015, then the time evaluation will run from 01.01.2015; it will not matter what you have mentioned in Forced recalculation date in PT60 (Time evaluation).

Secondly, as Sankarsan mentioned, Change the IT0003-PDC date to 01.03.2015 and try that again. but since you have run time evaluation already, the clusters B1 and B2 are updated and now these dates take priority over what will be mentioned in IT0003. Read the above WIKI again for more clarity.

Finally, If you want to run Time Evaluation from 01.03.2015 onwards,

1. Go to SE38, Run the RPUP1D00, enter B1, employee number, your User ID and hit the execute button. select the record, hit delete button.

2. On the safe side, you can also delete the B2 cluster, by executing the report RPUP2D00, same process as above.

3. Change the IT0003 PDC date to 01.03.2015.

4. Run Time Evaluation.

5. Work done !!

Hope this helps.

Kumarpal

Wiki Credits: Woody

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run infotype changes report till the date of time eval (6.1.2015).

Start looking at IT 3 changes from latest to earliest.

Check which change resulted in IT 3 to cause PDC recalc date to 01.01.2015.

Then display the infotype record change next or previous to this IT 3 record change line.

This will give you the infotype record that changed the PDC recalc.

Check if this infotype should really impact Time eval.  If necessary, discuss with your Time (or Payroll) administrator to determine this. 

You may also determine if there fields in this infotype that should not affect PDC recalc. 

Then you change the config to remove the PDC recalc for the whole infotype or to retain only for some of the fields of the infotype.

This is a common issue with configuration of recalc effect

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jagan,

Thank you for your detailed response.

Here i want to let you know that EE is hired on 01012015 and i am running time evaluation for the month of Mar'15. in the time evaluation (PT60) log when i have mentioned

Forced retro calculation as 01032015

and evaluation up to --- 31032015

log shows march evaluation but it starts from January month. i want log must show for the month for which i select the period (exp- Jan or Feb etc).

I dnt know whether i am able to explain this scenario to you or not.

regards,

Amit

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said before, run infotype change report and analyze which change caused the IT 3 - PDC recalc date to a Jan date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,
Can you please mention report name?
Thanks