Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call back functionality for Contact Center Agent

basisteam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

• We are trying to set up SAP CCtr Call back functionality according to our business request. SAP Contact Center 7.0.9

o We want that call back function to be executed when 2 or more agent from this queue are available.

o During communication with customer, call center agent should be able to set a date or time as a Callback option so the customer will be called back at this specified time.

• Does SAP CCtr offer such functionality in a standard way or is any possible way to be developed and how can it be?

Is there any way to be developed or is something that we can not do even with development.

Appreciate very much any help.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member345879
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

it seems that parts could be covered with standard tools and the other with development.

I could support you if you like. Just drop me an email.

Oliver Laute

SAP Consulting

oliver.laute@sap.com

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The mentioned presentation should give a good overview.

If you search through the documentation, especially the installation and training guides, as well as the application help, you can find more detailed information and examples on which you could build the wanted scenarios. Just to point out a few sources of information to start with:

BR

-Lasse-

basisteam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have seen these helps but no one is for our business request. We are asking if they can be in standard function or can it be developed. and if yes, how to do development for this functionality with our business request.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the funcionality on "SAP Contact Center 7 - Callback Functionality Overview" document can help you with your requirements, you can get it here:

Best Regards,

João

basisteam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is SAP Standard and we know, we want something that will help us with our business request.

Thank you.