cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data VBRK/VBRP 001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, Based on the Data VBRK/VBRP--001 routine system will combing the all the deliveries into single invoice ,I have go through the routine,In this routine system will pass the value in VBRK-ZUKRI, Based on this value how the system will generate the single invoice,After passing the value into the field VBRK-ZUKRI,Where it will check?,can any body explain. Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The standard routine that you are referring considers the Value 001, Distribution Channel, Division combination in the ZUKRI field, if it matches between the billing line items then it forms part of the same invoice, if it varies then Invoice Splitting happens.

In our project we have created a Z-routine, for adding additional criteria fields like Sales Office, Sales Group etc in the ZUKRI field along with the standard routine fields like Div & Dis Channel.

Please let me know for any further clarification if required in this regard.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu, Thank you for your reply, My doubt is after storing the value in the field VBRK-ZUKRI,where it will trigger and how the system came to know to generate single invoice.

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

System will occur based on the invoice list config of the billing type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I understand from the routine after checking with my developer,  that the system as per the routine would compare the "ZUKRI" field values for each of the items and based on the same the invoice splitting would happen.

Further if possible you may please debug and see on what happens with the routine.

Please check and share the results.

Regards