cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE file download in AL11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Bank payment file in DMEE with txt format. After the successful payment run in transaction F110 this file can be downloaded in transaction FBPM. In transaction FBPM in field File name when I provide my laptop / desktop address file is downloaded as text file. No error with this file. This file is successfully processed by bank. However in Field File name if I give address of a folder created in AL11 file gets downloaded in AL11 with error. This file cannot processed by bank. This file get # character in it. We need to download the file to AL11 for full automation of Vendor payment in F110.

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

We had to get someone to write a script to clean up the files (by removing the #) before it gets downloaded. I'm not sure what specifically was done but that's how we resolved the issue.

Regards

-Anya

dammah_sebiyam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Take a look in OSS notes and see. Which version of EHP are you on?

Our file was XML format but the same issue in AL11 due to code page..characters in file was being converted to a higher UTF code page characters.

There is an OSS note we applied which resolved our problem. Yours is .txt file format but still worth looking in OSS in case there is something 

Regards

Dammah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to fix the issue by changing code page to 1100 in transaction OBPM1.

Thank You

Answers (0)