Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Evaluation Error

chandra_sekhar96
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am Getting Below Error While Running the PT60..

Please Help me on this..

This Error Is coming to Couple of more employees.

Already We have run the Payroll for Above employee..

Dew to above error EL Quota also not generating ..

Immediate Response will be highly appreciated ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

No need to delimit or delete the record and it runs error free both time log and payroll log.

Regarding the employee master data , run the reports data inconsistency reports .

Regarding work center - check the validity of work center and assignments to the employee.

Regards

Siva

chandra_sekhar96
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the reply,could you please share the reports if you know any ?

chandra_sekhar96
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one help me, how to change Info type 0009 record.

After change has been done, how to restrict it not effecting the retro ?

Please Suggest.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I did not see that you have already run payroll for a couple of periods.  As said earlier, the problem would be due to change in DOJ to a future date as compared to the wrong earlier date.  The IT 1 that existed earlier on 1.10.2015 is not here any more. 

It would not be possible to change this DOJ to a future date using PA40 or navigating to change of DOJ in PA30. 

Following would be the alternatives:

1. Terminate the employee with the existing number.

1.1.1   Hire the employee with the correct DOJ and ref.pers.no = the wrong pers.no.  This will help in copying the employee's infotypes like 2, 6, etc.

1.1.2 Enter any infotype data not copied.

1.1.3 Enter IT 2013 with any leave accrued with the wrong DOJ's per.nbr.

1.2.1 Terminate the emp. with the wrong DOJ.  Ensure there is no term'n payment that is not applicable.

2. Continue with the per.nr with wrong DOJ,

2.1 For the period from the wrong DOJ to the day prior to the correct DOJ,

2.1.1 In IT 1: use a non-pay payroll area;  change pos.no. as 9's.

2.1.2 In IT 7, IT 8:  any change as required

2.2 Use IT 41 to indicate the correct DOJ.

2.3 If required (this may not be required due to above changes:

2.3.1 Enter any salary/tax adjustments - I'd think it would be to reduce salary paid with the wrong DOJ.

2.3.2 Change leave entl/accrual using IT 2013 - this would be to reduce.

chandra_sekhar96
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Two  employees have LOP before the New joining date.. when i am trying to delete the records. I am getting Error message like Infotype 0001 done not exist from before date ..

What should i do ? If i delete B2 results and run the time evaluation i wont get the error na ?

Please suggest . please give me some suggestions to resolve the issue.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For these 2 employees, try to restore the Hire Date (DOJ) and all Infotypes to the original DOJ Date, then Delete the LOP Absences.  You should then be able to reset the DOJ Date to the corrected DOJ Date.

For all the concerned employees, since the new DOJ is after their original DOJ Date, you will have to modify their IT0003 so that Time Evaluation and Payroll Calculation is not allowed before their new DOJ Date.  The reversal of Earnings and Deductions for the period prior to their new DOJ Date will have to be done manually.

chandra_sekhar96
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

thanks for the reply

For example : Employee Previous DOJ is 06.11.2015 Hire date changed to 16.11.2015

there is a LOP record in IT2001 from 06.11.2015 to 15.11.2015.

Now in the System All infotype records are changed to New hire date i.e 16.11.2015 Except IT0009.

You mean to say i need to change the hire date (IT0000 and 0001) to old hire date first i.e (06.11.2015)

and need to Delete the LOP records. After deleting the LOP records i need to change the Hire date latest (16.11.2015)

Please Confirm.

I have one more query, For few of the Employees All infotypes are changed to Latest Records Except IT0009. should i need to Delete the IT0009 or change or create the New record from 16.11.2015 .

Please Confirm.

chandra_sekhar96
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

I have tried to change IT0000 and IT0001.

I am getting the below Error.

Please suggest, What i need to do.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'll have to look info it when I get back, but if time and payroll were executed, you may want to consider creating a new employee with the correct data and use an ajustement WTs to balance them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check after removing field accounted to in IT0003 using PU03.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have changed DOJ to a later date, after running time eval with the wrong DOJ, then this problem could occur.

To resolve this, delete time eval results (and pay results if you have run payroll).

Correct IT 3 so that it does not reflect any dates corresponding to the incorrect DOJ.

Then run time eval & pay roll.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check all Infotypes for that employee, making sure that they are valid as of the new DOJ.

Furthermore, check the Org.Structure (U), Position (S) and Job (C) the employee has on IT0001, and confirm in OM that these objects are valid as of the employee's DOJ.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Did you changed employee's date of joining after time evaluation run and payroll run?

This is generally coming due to DOJ changes after live time evaluation run along with live payroll run.

Check once.

Regards,

Sankarsan

chandra_sekhar96
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Happy to see your reply after long time..

Yes User Has changed His DOJ..

Please help me how to rectify this issue..

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

If it's new hired employee and live payroll has not been run then I would suggest you to go to PU00 then delete the cluster C2B2 and run PT60 from hiring date once again.

Regards,

Sankarsan

chandra_sekhar96
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Payroll Already run for couple months ...

Please give me the solution..