Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with delta functionality in Asset Accounting

sri_harsha2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an issue with the delta functionality in Asset accounting. In Asset accounting to active the delta functionality I have activated the

Badi FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE. I have followed the needed order for the delta functionality

0fi_gl_4

0asset_Attr_text

0asset_afab

0fi_a_11

0fi_aa_12

The delta is not activated yet after re-initializing the delta for the above extractors. Please let me know your suggestions on this. Here is

the screenshot for the the update mode is still in S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest to double-check of BAdI Implementation FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE is active. Just to be sure, deactivate and activate it once again.

After that, you have to delete all existing delta initializations. You can do that in the InfoPackage, select the option from the menu. Next step is to run the delta initializations in the rright sequence. Make sure that you run the delta initialization with data transfer.

Best regards,

Sander

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sri_harsha2
Participant
0 Kudos

Sander, I reactivated the 0fi_gl_04 data source though it is active and re-initialized the deltas. After this as  you said I once again followed the same procedure like above, reactivated the badi and the order of data sources. I assume that as GL extractor had an issue with the deltas the other data sources time stamp was not registered in the table BW0M2_TIMEST. Thank you Raman and Sander for all the help in this.

sri_harsha2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Raman, Sander.  I have deactivated and reactivated the badi again. I have deleted the deltas and reinitialized the deltas with data transfer as per the right sequence. The update mode in the table BW0M2_TIMEST is showing up as 'C'. The time stamp does not get registered I believe. I looked for 0fi_gl_4 in production and quality and ran a delta. I looked inti BW0M2_TIMEST table and 'D' gets registered in Quality system for fi_gl_4. But it is not the same within development system. Apart from asset accounting extractors which are not in production yet. I assume that there are other issues with the deltas of other extractors also .Please let me know if I need to make any changes in terms of deltas in the system.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your reply I got the impression that the issue only occurs in the Development system and might not exclusive for the Asset Accounting area. I suggest to investigate the issue in the Development system.

Please confirm if the suggested approach works in the Quality and Production system. Then it is clear that the approach works fine and should also work fine in the Development system.

Best regards,

Sander

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

please check oss note - 816560.

above note will be old one. if nou suits as per your bw version,

please search for new one at sap market place.

Thanks