cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order set incomplete by GD check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in our company there is a problem with EHS GD goods incompletion in the sales order side. Every time we run the sales order rescheduling job, the orders with mixed loading check are set as incomplete due to DG check. This is blocking the sales order from making a delivery and users have to do it manually.

Has anyone heard about such problem ? We would like to do automatic delivery split for different groups, but the incompletion status is blocking the order.

Thank you

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Olal

the "incompleteness" schema seems to be wrong. This schema is sales schema (in combination with DG). On the top your DG schemas are in my opinion wrong. Normally nobody ! will check for mixed loading on sales level but only on delivery level (e.g. because of potential delivery split etc.) (or shipment/transport level); if a check is done on sales you should get a "warning" in DG and not an error

What I do not understand 100%: in the automatic process it does not work but in manual process it does? Here I am not 100% sure but both processes should work the same; what is blocked in automatic process should not be released in manula process (and a warning is no "block")

Therefore: please explain you DG schemas used and your incompleteness set up (link of SAP SD and EHS DG)

C.,B:

PS: check may be Dangerous Goods Checks in Sales Documents - Dangerous Goods Management (EHS-DGP) - SAP Library

deeper

PPS: e.g. Define Incompleteness Procedures - Dangerous Goods Management - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the input. The incompletness schema in SD, has DG fields only at delivery level, but I have found also this setting:

My sales order has check schema 4.

Regards,

Olaf

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Olaf

we need to differentiate..

If you check:

Specifying Dangerous Goods Check Schemas - Dangerous Goods Management (EHS-DGP) - SAP Library

you will find this explanation regarding the "columns":

DocBlk

x

Defines that the document is saved with status Incomplete.

SaCoPr

x

Defines that you can save your entries in collective processing.

SaOnli

x

Defines that you can save your entries online.

In your schema any of these flags are"checked"; but you get a "Warning" as a final result

(but without message class andmessage)

As I tried to explain: the "mixed load" check is for me not relevantin "sales document"; only starting delivery.... etc.

Now it is "clear". If you have on sales ordere an "incompletness" you can not go on (in most cases)

Waht exactly is done in "rescheduling" sales order? What is the meaning here (not being the expert in SAP SD)...

What I know: you must pay attention with "background" jobs and "manual" actions for DG check.. BUt I can not remember any more the solution...

So if you remove the first flag; document should not be "incomplete" any more (becuase of DG reasons)

Just play around

C.B.