Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO1P errors not clearing

former_member218144
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a background job running to clearing the CO1P records.

Currently the records are not getting cleared and the "AFFW" records keeps increasing.

We suspect any particular record to cause the job to fail.But we dint get log of that.

Please suggest ideas to identify the record.

Regards

Richie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Such AFFW future change records can be found and posted by means of the order number or confirmation number in Transaction CO1P and COGI.For the bulk processing of such future change records, the reports CORUPROC and CORUAFWP have proved as being useful.

You must refer Consulting Note 208477

and 603615 - Old AFFW records can neither be processed in COGI nor CO1P

Also note you can delete no longer required AFFW records via report CORUAFWX.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

AFFW stores records from COGI, CO1P and COFC and the report CORUPROC is not capable to clear all the records from the table. In some cases, you need to manually fix the record on COGI or fix the costing issue before being able to clear it.

You shoul check which specific error is not cleared and try to post it manually.

BR

Caetano

former_member221041
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Caetano Good morning!

My concern is also similar to the above ,I have posted a cancel confirmation of production order from CO13,

But some of my entries stuck up in table AFFW for goods movement 262 resulting in non updation of stocks for respective components,

When I tried to post the prd order for Backflushing error with COIP the entries is not cleared from there & still showing AFFW,

Please help to resolve the issue,

Regards

Rakesh Sehgal