Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP16 Field shift to the left

charles_gagnon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have recently upgrade my working station to SP16. When I run reports I have a slight glitch that make 2 of my fields be displayed on top of each others. I did not have this issue previously with SP15 it's also ok once exported in PDF or from Crystal Reports Designer.

The fields are close to the right border of the Report but there is place to display them. All of our reports have those information at the bottom going thru them is not realist.

Here is the issues in images:

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Margins can be adjusted automatically if the design printer is not found locally.

Couple of ways to test, test using my test app which was attached to this KBA - 2163438 but they updated the Search page and no attachments are allowed, they are fixing it. There should be a link to a WIKI with the attachment...

I can do a quick test also if you attach the report with dummy data to the post, use the Advanced editor and just rename your report.rpt to report.rpt.txt to attach.

Don

charles_gagnon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Don,

You will found the report in attachment. No need to have save data only the field at the bottom causes the issue I have remove all the DB and unneeded things.

FYI, we are always using an HP LasetJet 4100 PS on the servers to avoid having issues with Printer Driver that could cause us display issues. So I was having the same print driver with SP15 and SP16.

I have also found another of my report that does not behave correctly the title "Structure organisationnelle" in the following image should have been center that was not an issue with SP15.

0 Kudos

Works fine on my PC.

Problem is I can't find the HP 4100 drivers any more, not available from HP, so I can't install it to test. And Windows 10 does not show it in the list of supported printers.

As I noted, CR is printer dependent, so use a printer that is current and it will likely render properly.

Printer must be installed also, if not CR renders the page using the default printer

Don

charles_gagnon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Don,

I'm in a Web Application that could explain the difference we are seeing.

I'm able to find the printer on Windows 10 the full name is "HP LaserJet 4100 PS Class Driver"

Thank you.

charles_gagnon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Don,

Did you had time to test this in a Web Application?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Yes I can replicate the issue now...

I'll have to escalate to DEV.

I'll update this post with the case number.

Don

Incident 111297After upgrading to SP 16 from SP 15 Object on top of object next to it in WEB app.

KBA - 2280594

Answers (0)