cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Misalignment in Crystal Reports Viewer SP 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our web application is capable to display reports using SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine v.13.0.15 (SP 15). In order to use latest .NET Framework 4.6 with our application, we tried to utilize the Crystal Reports runtime SP 16 (v.13.0.16) and ran into the problem when several fields are misaligned on a page.

Here is the page of a report displayed by Crystal Reports Viewer SP 15 (v.13.0.15):

Here is the same page displayed by CR Viewer SP 16 (v.13.0.16):

As you can see the title and several number fields are horizontally misaligned. In the report definition the title has centered alignment, number fields have default alignment (which is interpreted as the right alignment).

Does anybody observe such behaviour (a field misalignment) with the latest CR runtime engine v.13.0.16?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Was there any solution to this, I am experiencing the same issue with SP16.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not that I'm aware of. I reverted back to SP15 and will wait for SP17 since I read this is a known issue in SP16.

kelleyromero
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Has a solution been released? I'm still experiencing this.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SP 17 ETA is end of June and the fix should be in that SP.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever get a resolution to this? I have the exact same problem and with over 500 reports affected I will probably need to fallback to the previous SP if I can't fix this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We faced the same issue and the only solution we found was to remove the fields that were causing the problems and we re-added them.

We would prefer if a better solution like a migration tool that allow us to do this automatically for all our reports as it's a huge work to do.

regards