cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorecard questions and more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, I have a couple of questions pertaining to Information Steward scorecard configuration.

Is there anyway to configure the appearance of the scorecard's quality trend graph?

Is it possible to include error counts (failed vs total) in the scorecard?

If I wanted to create a scorecard for the Materials domain but I wanted to have scores broken out by geographic region, plants, or countries sharing the same rules, how should I accomplish this? My current method is to have different views for each region for filtering and have each region setup as its own domain in the scorecard. For example, I have North America Materials, South America Materials, Pacific Materials, etc.

Is there a way to remove a score recorded on the quality trend graph?

Is there a way to download all failed data across multiple views at once?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adrian_storen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Scott,

I do not think you can configure the quality trend graph.  You would need to create a custom report off the IS Repository tables.  Same with the error counts.  Its a good idea though so maybe you should raise to the Idea space (https://ideas.sap.com).

I raised the idea of filtering for specific areas (business units, locations, work groups, etc) with SAP as there are often different people responsible for resolving data.  I believe there is an idea for this to improve the DQ reporting.  The only way I could think of resolving is a custom DQ report and use BOE via report bursting to email users/groups with their items to fix.  Hopefully this becomes standard in IS to avoid all this custom reporting.

No you cannot remove a score - again custom reporting.

You can download all failed data for a rule via Scorecard, rule tab for a single rule, or for a specific rule/binding or table/view via the Rule Results tab on the Workspace.  Not sure there is a way to download all failed data without custom reporting on the failed rule repository.

regards

Adrian