cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sort a XML DMEE file by Invoice amount?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This is an unique scenario. I searched SCN discussions and I see options only for grouping of invoice amount and not getting separate lines for invoice amount. The following is my issue,

We need our JPM file to have separate lines for invoice amount and invoice reference.

For example,

<PAYTO PTAmount = "Invoice 1 amount">

<Remittance>

<RemittanceRecord Notes="" Amount Paid= "Invoice 1 amount" PayeeDocumentNumber= "Invoice 1 Reference">

</Remittance>

<PAYTO PTAmount = "Invoice 2 amount">

<Remittance>

<RemittanceRecord Notes="" Amount Paid= "Invoice 2 amount" PayeeDocumentNumber= "Invoice 2 Reference">

I tried by altering the levels and it just helped me to get the above format but not the invoice amount that pertains to the invoice reference.

DMEE doesn't allow to include CURR type field in sort field.

I tried Note to Payee option in OBPM2 and changing the length for the same in OBPM1 as per one of the SCN discussion but it didn't help in this scenario.

I have been searching SCN discussions for more than 2 months to find an answer but in vain. Please shed some light on this issue.

Thanks,

Rev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rev

1. Am not sure if Amount field can be added in SORT fields in DMEE. I assume what you said is correct

2. You can use Event 00 and Function Module FI_PAYMEDIUM_DMEE_00 to fill the Sort Fields you want and then it can be used for Sorting

3. Also, see if Event 30 and Function Module _30 can be used to Order the fields

Ajay M

PS: Request you to close your threads once issue is resolved. You can close them by marking relevnt answers as CORRECT, HELPFUL, etc.. Incase no solution fixed your issue, click on "Assume Answered" and yet close your thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay for responding to my request. I have included 00 and 30 module as per your guidance but it looks it need some additional configuration where in it asks for format parameter and then through which we can include required fields in it. I would like to know if you can help on how to configure format parameter and the method to include required field into it.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to write code in those function modules

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay Maheshwari,

Requesting your help on DMEE setup. We are facing the issue to map the fields with HDFC file to SAP fields. Kindly provide the field mapping details.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Naresh

naresh_vgp@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Thanks for your reply. Before I go for user exit, I saw something related to this required fields. I see that when I go into SM30 and enter V_TFPM042FM table, it asks for

Can you help me how to create more fields and the right "structure for format parameters"?

Thanks,

Rev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

Is it a XML or a flat file one?

Thanks,

Rev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rev,

It is a flat file.