Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA planning alternative of measurement in Accounting based COPA

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

Client implementing S/4 HANA with simple fiance. AS SAP recommended using ACCOUNTING BASED COPA.

The requirement is as below-

Client selling materials with base unit of measurement is CARTON but needs COPA report CARTON and KG wise. To meet this requirement using BADI, Actual data is coming correctly in COPA report. CARTON and KG(This is additional quantity field 1).

Now the problem with Planning he wants to do planning for both unit if measurement. In KEPM layout i am not able to add Additional quantity field 1 filed(System giving error message).

Please suggest how can do COPA planning in both UOM in KEPM?

Note- Using ACCOUNTING BASED COPA

Thanks,

Chandrasekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

Whats the error message? Unless you tell that it would be difficult..

Also, You can do the Planning in Base UoM and that should automatically convert . Did you check this? Incase this does not convert, can you check if exit COPA006 helps

Regards

Ajay M

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay Anna,

Thank you, Sorry for not detailed the process.

The process is like below.

Requirement- need Plan vs Actual comparison in COPA in CARTON(Base UOM) and KGs (Net weight in material master)

Note- using ACCOUNTING BASED COPA with S/4 Simple fiance.

For actual data no problem using additional quantity 1 field and using BADI (FCO_COEP_QUANTITY) to populate. (This BADI will work for only actual values)

Now problem is planning, in KEPM form i am selecting cost element and Total quantity filed. this will allow me to do planning in one UOM  (base unit of measurement)

Now i want to do planning in KGs, if i select additional quantity 1 for same GL account system showing below error message.

Field QUANT1 not known

Message No. KG844

Diagnosis

The planning layout contains the field QUANT1. This field is neither a

value field in your operating concern nor a ratio of two value fields.

Most likely, value fields or ratios were deleted from your operating

concern after this planning layout was created.

Procedure

Remove the field QUANT1 from the layout.

How can i do planning in two UOMs.

Anna, how it will calculate automatically?

If i use COPA0006, in which field it will store, because in table  COSP/COEJ there is no additional quantity 1 field.

Thanks,

Chandrasekhar

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu

I suggest raise SAP OSS message.. This feature is newly introduced in SFIN, so may be you can help us learn this, based on your interaction with SAP

Ajay M