SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main Sub is not populating in rate type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have to do flat rate billing for one implementation project , I have configured main/sub transaction and also assigned it to internal main sub transaction .

corresponding entries have been maintained in EK02 and EK01 but when I am pressing F4 button in DST/CST , nothing is populated .

When I am entering sub transaction manually , getting different types of error . (For example -

The internal transaction 0051 is not assigned to an external transaction.

Sub-transaction 0020 does not exist in table TE305 for division 02 )

I am not able to understand what is missing here. Could you please provide your expertise .

Please find the screenshot attached herewith .

Any help will be highly appreciated .

Thanks & regards,

Gyanendra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Gyanendra,

Please perform the following action.

1) Define all the billing related main transactions.(-> Maintain Main Transaction - 0100,0200,0300, 0050,     0051, 0052, 0053)

2) Define all the subtractions related to main transaction.(-> Maintain Sub Transaction)

3) Map internal main/sub transaction to external main/sub transactions. (Maintain transaction for IS-U --> Maintain transaction for Billing) This is only required for the internal main/sub transactions maintained in table TFKITVOR. You can define other sub transactions as per your need but no need to map it to internal sub transactions.

4) Following the above steps will help you setting up the rate and sub transactions would be available using F4.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gyanendra,

Internal Main Transaction 0051 is allocated for Budget Billing.

Also I couldn't find any Main/Sub Tr. with 0051 in your attached screenshot.

Another thing which I observed is that as per the screenshot, you have configured main 1000 with sub 0010/0011/0013 in budget billing. Is that correct config.?

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thank you Amlan for your response .

This problem has been resolved . I want to know that is it necessary to give main sub in budget billing for configuring flat rate .

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gyanendra,

I don't think you should use the budget billing transaction for flat rate bill.

You might want to create another sub transaction within main transaction 0100 for the flat rate billing.

Regards,
Rahul

0 Kudos

Thank you Rahul for your response .

0 Kudos

Hi Gyanendra,

Please perform the following action.

1) Define all the billing related main transactions.(-> Maintain Main Transaction - 0100,0200,0300, 0050,     0051, 0052, 0053)

2) Define all the subtractions related to main transaction.(-> Maintain Sub Transaction)

3) Map internal main/sub transaction to external main/sub transactions. (Maintain transaction for IS-U --> Maintain transaction for Billing) This is only required for the internal main/sub transactions maintained in table TFKITVOR. You can define other sub transactions as per your need but no need to map it to internal sub transactions.

4) Following the above steps will help you setting up the rate and sub transactions would be available using F4.

0 Kudos

Thank you Ritesh for your detail explanation .

I appreciate your response and this has been resolved .