Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mulitple Task list in Shutdown Maintenance

Kaushikghosh87
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am stuck in solutioning of maintenance process and request to all provide some suggestions. Any small suggestions would be helpful.

Requirement is related to shutdown maintenance, client wants to add multiple task list with multiple equipments in a single shutdown maintenance order for this I have researched through objects list in maintenance order but through this functionality one cannot link 2 or more equipments to same operations. Also these activities seems to be tedious in nature and client wants to avoid it as there isn't any clear linkage of equipment and operation.

I have also tried linking multiple maintenance item in single maintenance plan but that would generate multiple orders which is not required.

I have mapped general maintenance task list for client.

I hope my requirement is clear, could anybody help over this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Kaushik,

If your system has EHP3 or above.you can use "Maintenance Event Builder" fucntionality that is available after activiating business fucntin LOG_EAM_POM and LOG_EAM_POM2.

With this functionality you can paln and package large number of task that are requried for any shutdown project. It has functionality to pacakgaing orders and sequencing them based on predefined rules.

Regards

Hemant

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two options come into mind.

1.Have one Shutdown Order and Use sub Orders for different tasklists for this main order.

2.In EHP environment, there is a facility of assigning Equipment to each operation, So have all tasklists in one Order and assign corresponding Equipment to each operation.

Regards

Kaushikghosh87
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Rao,

Thanks for suggestions

I guess generating sub order against main order would be same as generating multiple orders and linking each of them through revision key as in both cases we have to create multiple orders which client wish to avoid and for second option are you suggesting of using object list in maintenance order or anything else?

Thanks

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kaushik,

I was referring to a functionality adds from EHP4 onwads like below (I do not have this, even the Business function is not known to me). Excerpt from a document. (Looks like you are also not in EHP environment)

Based on this from EHP5 onwards, the Business function LOG_EAM_OLC makes the system fully suitable for your requirement. (OLC means Operation Level Costing)

See these links:

Operation Account Assignment - Business Functions (SAP Enhancement Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0)

LOG_EAM_OLC: Business Function Operation Account Assignment (New)

Operation Account Assignment 2 - Logistics - SAP Library  (EHP6)

LOG_EAM_OLC_2: Business Function Operation Account Assignment 2 (New)

Regards

KJogeswaraRao