cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star values in the data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I I am using business objects to extract data from a specific report, however, for some of the values, I get stars (*). Especially when I remove filters. I attached an example where I try to get sales values from several profit centers. When I add customer field to the row, stars disappear for most accounts, but remain for others.

Can this be fixed at the user level or what needs to be done by the people who developed the cubes.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saurabh_raheja
Participant
0 Kudos

is the star coming up due to insufficient width of the cell to display the content?

Can you increase the width of cell and let me know if it works?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the stars stay

former_member199945
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using webi or Analysis edition for olap ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

webi.  but it works as well with analysis, which I have installed on excel. Same problem on excel.

former_member199945
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The UI which you had pasted is Analysis edition for olap .if it  webi it will display as empty or blank

if possible please share some sample data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evgueni,

It seems like you are creating Webi report using BEx query.

Before checking on Webi, can  you first check on BEx Analyzer and see if you are getting expected data?

Regards,

Yuvraj

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have data in multiple unit of measurement that are unable to be aggregated ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shouldn't be, its all sales data from the same place. It's just that if I don't add a filter (for this instance account # ...to get sales per account), I get stars.  As mentioned by Yuvraj, the query needs to be reviewed?

Thank you!