cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Incorrect Absent messages in ECC Portal "Not enough quota 01 for attendance/absence Annual Leave Days(3000) for .."

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently, I've come through some user messages, saying that they are getting absent messages like"Not enough quota 01 for attendance/absence Annual Leave Days(3000) for ..", Even though he have leave availability.

Suddenely in quality also I got the same Error message for an employee, after applying for some leaves for him.

I have two users with the same error message, But they Surely have the Annual Leave Quota.

Please guide me in solving this issue ASAP, as I'm New to HR and the issue is Long pending.

Share some TCODES if I need to check any Extra data.

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the update.

but the problem is the user dont want to apply for the leave, but he wants to get rid of the error message.

Please let me know how

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirm, Where are you getting this error, in PA30 or on ESS portal ?

0 Kudos

The error Comes in ESS portal. But Sometimes It Automatically goes off.

Not Sure Why  Exactly it comes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Try SAP HR PRIYA's solution of DELETION of previous request's, it will surely work.

RohitS.

0 Kudos

Hi Rohit...

As the data is in production, we cannot delete the user's leave requests.

Now,I have another user with same issue.

any Idea from which table the portal pics data from SAP? I have tried PT50 & PT_QTA10

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday.

It's not like that you can not delete user's data - what I have said is to check PTARQ and delete leave requests which are not required to be approved by manager and those are in SENT status. That only helps.

Or you can ask user to check with his manger - and advice manager to reject those leave requests which are irrelevant and need not to be approved.

Once manager rejects those leave request , you can see that PTARQ won't shows leave requests in SENT status - their status will be set as rejected and henceforth user can apply leave request on portal.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Shipra

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if Employee had already raised some more leave requests for same leave type in past and all leaves are in SENT status in PTARQ - if you add on all the absence hours of SENt status leave request work item and if it exceeds the quota entitled to the employee, ESS will throw such error of no available quota.

while applying leave on ESS, system checks all absences from PTARQ and IT 2001 for the same absence type.

Solution:

Delete the SENT status leave type if it is not relevant or get it rejected by manager and then let user try to apply leave on ESS.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Shipra

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I am not very sure if you raised this issue for PA30 or from ESS front.

Ignore above reply this error you are getting via PA30 - and yes then follow Jagan's suggestion.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reasons for this error could be due to one/more reasons below:

1)Applying on ESS may be going through different validation functions as compared to R/3 front end entry. 

-Possible Solutions -

1.1) Try entering the leave on R/3 through txn PA30.  This of course would be for HR, Time or Payroll admin users.

1.2)  Decoupled Infotype Framework (DIF) - will use the same validation functions for both ESS & R/3.  This solution is not that quickly implementable.  There may be issues with some infotypes for DIF.

2) When a leave request is entered for a period, the MP200x00 prog module goes through each IT 2006 record that has

2.1) abs quota type valid for applying the absence type's abs hrs and

2.2) a validity period corresponding to the abs request period and

2.3) corresponds to the IT 2006 record's deduction period (DESTA & DEEND). 

If valid, then it deducts the abs.hrs from the abs quota balance in the IT 2006 record.  This does not actually happen, till you press save for the IT 2001 record. 

If there is any balance of abs hrs for the abs request, then it goes to the next IT 2006 record and continues as above till the entire abs.hrs are deductible.

Further, in some countries like Australia, leave can be applied in anticipation of leave accrual before the leave begins.  In this case, leave projection is made and a IT 2013 record is created for the accrual date instead of deducting from IT 2006 abs quota bal.  This IT 2013 record will get cleared when the actual accrual happens.  This type of IT 2013 has a special indication that this record has been created by a leave request.  THIS IT 2013 MUST NOT BE DELETED, IF THE LEAVE REQUEST IS TO BE CANCELLED.   CANCELLATION OR DELETION OF LEAVE REQUEST IS REQUIRED INSTEAD.