Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from SPM 5.3 to EAM 10.1

former_member419332
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to migrate all firefighter data from SPM 5.3 to EAM 10.1. I have extracted all data from individual child systems using /n/GRCPI/AC_EXPORT . (See Extracted files.jpg)

When I get to Step 2 : Import Configuration and select the folder containing all the files listed in the Extracted files.jpg image, I see only the TGRCLNT100OWNERSdata file listed (See Only Owners.jpg)

I have extracted these files onto my local drive and I see it contains the relevant data, however I don't see it during the above step.

Please let me know if I'm missing something here.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

This is the configuration step. Please Skip this step after that you will get next screen, where you enter the file location and click on Select all and do the import.

Cross check the logs at the bottom.

Regards,

Ravi.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

while Importing the SPM data folow the below steps.

1.Execute transaction GRAC_DATA_MIGRATION

2. Select the relevant system SPM 5.3

3. you will get screen Import configuration data as per screen shot(only owners) provided by you, you have to skip this one. As this screen refers to Import configuration data and not for SPM data

please check the description of Step 2 in screen shot provided by you it refers to Import configuration data

To skip it you will find get Skip button next to Submit button on same screen

4. Then it will ask you to Import SPM data. Please refer to description of Step just above the Import Location

Regards,

Rakesh Kirve