cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Guru's

i configured credit management, all are working fine in quality testing client. during sale order credit limits check based on ordering value, but in production during sales order credit check only for confirmed quantity  and give warning msg but client requirement is credit check consider the ordering qty not for confirmed qty, In quality  working is fine but in production have problem all configuration is same.

please give me suggestions

thanks

Lenin.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to add the required logic as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 751044 - Credit check with requested instead of conf. qty

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi Garu

my basis person implanting this note getting error

please give me solution

here I am sending note implanting  error

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your BASIS colleague could have a look at the note and see that it is a consulting one... did any of you read what the note said?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veselina,

As suggested my senior consultants they said to implement note number 751044 to solve the issue  but we facing the error so can you please elaborate the steps how to solve the problem.Thank you.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the note carefully. In this case you are not expected to import corrections with the help of the BASIS team, but to go to your ABAP developer and ask him to write the source code as per your requirement.

In your case I would compare first the coding in includes RMCS1US1 / RMCSUS3 in both systems, because this is how you can set credit check to work with requested, instead of confirmed quantity as described in 100861 - Release of blocked sales orders - loop check, but since you wish to go for an additional development...

I wish to stress the following: if your BASIS colleague does not start reading very carefully the notes he/she implements, this might result in serious damage to the system and end of his career in the company. Many notes have prerequisites, manual steps etc. Just because somebody advised you to implement corrections does not eliminate the part where you read and review the note before importing anything.

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

lenin kandru can you please match your settings of QAS and PRD server of OVA8. Check the risk category of customers against whom you're facing this issue. Is this happening for all customers as suggested above. Do revert with your findings. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the issue with all the customers? Customer setup and transactional data would be different in QA and PRD systems.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

any updates in this issue

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used any routines in quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos