cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP APP monitor internal requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I navigate to Manage Internal requirements from Monitor internal requirements system displays following message

I have made configurations  so that "MRP standard'' shortage profile I can use, but using this shortage definition no data is appearing in the app.

Will you plz help me that what settings I have to do in shortage definition or in supply and demand groups?? so that system will propose solutions for the shortages.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Caeton,

problem is resolved, please find screen shot of configuration I have made.

Thanks,

Sumit

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If the issue is solved, please close this thread selecting the correct answer.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before starting the discussion I marked it as question but now I am not able to view the options to choose correct or helpful answer. Something went wrong.

Sumit.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Feel free to follow the guideline http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariao,

Thanks a lot for the link.

Regards,

Sumit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

SAP Help Getting Started - SAP Fiori 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library provides the following information:

The selected material shortage definition also influences the ability to solve material shortages or to cover external or internal requirements in the respective managing apps: If you select a shortage definition that does not include all receipts that are relevant for solving an issue, the system does not propose any solutions in the Manage apps.

In the apps for monitoring internal requirements and external requirements, you can further restrict the list of items by specifying a time horizon.

Therefore, you should try to use the following shortage definition:

BR
Caetano