cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom APPs and SAP Afaria

former_member247137
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello experts I need a help in SAP Afaria. My question here is for MDM purpose if onpremise Afaria is used then what is the procedure to develop and deploy the custom apps in android/Ios devices? Any recommended tool? document on it is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ratnadip.

When you are using SAP Afaria, you have SAP Afaria Administrator Console where you can manage the devices, push policies and commands to the devices.

To know more about it, please take a look at this document http://help.sap.com/Download/Multimedia/pdf-afaria7sp10/Device_management.pdf

To serve your purpose, please go to Page 36 & 98 which will help you to push the custom applications to Android/iOS devices through SAP Afaria.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Sushmitha

former_member247137
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply .. now I have another question in continuation of my previous question. So in this case Apps will be developed separately for Andriod and IOS and make it available in play store and app store respectively.

Is there any tool you know which can generate the Apps which could be deployed to Afaria manged devices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnadip,

You can build the applications through SAP Mobile Platform and can deploy those apps through SAP Afaria to all the devices.

Moreover, you can use Eclipse tool to build the enterprise applications and can use the .apk file to push those apps to the devices through SAP Afaria.

Please take a look at this documents for better insight SAP Mobile Platform – SAP Help Portal Page

Kind Regards,
Sushmitha

Answers (0)