cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing split criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are using billing in the service scenario's.

I would like to combine items from multiple service documents (contracts) in one individual invoice.

However, the collective billing is not doing this because of certain split criteria:

- Document number

- parties involved (other than the payer)

I would want to suppress certain of this split criteria. How can i do this?

Thank you and kind regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hossain,

your required functionality is against the SAP CRM STandard Design, consider the note 535005 which explain these in detail (consider the explanation regarding the partner at the end of the note). Maybe there is any BADI avaialble that influence the partner when the BDI is created. I was thinking of BADI CRM_UPLOAD_BEA_FILL_DATA (consider note 1546170). As already mentioend without a modification the requested functionality are not feasable.

Best Regards

Gerhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gerhard,

I understand it is not standard, but there should be a way to suppress certain split criteria, like it is possible in SD.

I would like to know how this should be done?.

Regards,

Michael

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

as starting point for the own Implementation could be for new documents the BADI CRM_UPLOAD_BEA_FILL method FILL_DATA. This will be called before the billing due entry is created. Here you can influence the data and make sure that the relevant fields had the same vaule for supressing the billing split. As already mentioned these can only be a piece of advise for your modification/Implementation.

Best Regards

Gerhard

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hossain,

Kindly check the copy control setting in VTFA->Item level->Data VBRK/VBRP->001(Inv. Split).

Regards,

Shatrughan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

we are using CRM standalone billing, so those settings for SD are not relevant.

regards