Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Schedule maintenance plan

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need your help, I created 3 maintenance plans, when I scheduled this plans by a job SM36/SM37 I don't know why this plans don't scheduled ??!!!

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika

Appreciate if you provide information about your query in your thread.

You should provide screenshots of IP10 / Ip30 / Scheduling parameters

Kindly maintain screenshot and detail information in any query you raise.

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ok, I give you more details, For one of this plans I tried to launch it with IP30 I found this message that I did not understand !

Regards,

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

You should have a measurement document before 07.02.2016, 00:00:00, check there will be a measurement document on 07.02.2016 but the time will be some what after 00:00:00

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

I don't think so,the problem is that this is not the case, can you help me please because I can not identify the problem and especially with counters,

This is screen shot for measurement document :

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all there is no measuring reading posted in document. Check why there is no value.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

Normally it should work, may be as adjusted by Yogesh, can you post a reading like 1 and check whether this schedules.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

Pls. specify a start counter reading in IP02 for your plan. It should work then. The Plan needs a reference reading to schedule and calculate the dates.

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

I had already specified the STRAT DATE ( because it's a multiple counter plan IP43 ), but it doesn't work :/,

Regards,

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

I did the test but it does not work 😕 ,

Regards,

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

I changed the value but it does not always work 😕 !

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you tried scheduling plan by IP10?

If yes does it work?

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

There is no issue with this message. This is an information message to inform you there is no measurement document posted on the specified start date.

Even though this message is populated, plan should be scheduled.

This i manually executed in IP30, you should check the program / variant assigned in SM36.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

Great...now it seems the details are flowing from your side....I hope in future u can provide us with all these details in your first post so that we save some of our time too.

Anyways, It seems that you are using an Enhanced Multiple Counter functionality. I think here the Start Date and Time plays a crucial role in scheduling the Plan.

Try posting a measurement document for same date and time s start date mentioned in plan i.e 07.02.2016 00.00.00 and see if you have some luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

Pls. check first if you've scheduled the background job properly and if its executing the correct variant of RISTRA20 ( IP30 ). There's a good explaination by Mr. Rao on this:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-52231

Once that's ok...you need to check if you've defined initial Start date in your plans. That's also one of the reasons of non scheduling of plans in background.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Saurabh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post IP30 screen shot.

Did you tried scheduling manually by IP10? Is it working?

Yogesh