cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recreate search help in Personas 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey masters

This time I need you advice on how to recreate the search help field using Personas.

What I want to do - make a shortcut for user to avoid initial screen of VA43, but do do that I need to recreate the search help field that ops out in VA43:

And I want to recreate this in the SMEN screen. I tried with F4 text field, but then it only returns numbers without any explanation:

Waiting for your input how can I do this.

Thanks!

Diana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

The solution to this question is the same like in the thread

The search help creation method in this case is described in the last part of the KB article Using Search Helps - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki

Simple, isn't it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Your answer from post you mentioned worked! But I would like to ask, how did you know that exactly "table QALS and field LS_KDAUF" should be white-listed?

Unfortunately, the link you indicated now is not relevant, we are on SP01 (personas 3.0), but maybe in future it will be useful

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I simply searched for a table- or structure field in DDIC where the VMVA search help is referenced. There are a lot of such relationships; I picked one that I found to be generic enough and is most likely there in all systems.

If you don't find a suitable field and you are on SP01, you can still create the necessary search help reference using a Z structure, as mentioned in the KB article.

Answers (0)