Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision level in Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Below is the scenario followed to create 'Inspection lot' automatically:

We are creating a production order in which one operation is 'externally processed'. After creation, according to customization in order-type dependent parameters, it is automatically creating a 'purchase requisition' which is without material.After conversion of this purchase requisition into purchase order and doing GR for the same, it's creating a 'Inspection lot' of type '0130'.

Now, the Inspection lot created has the material (same as header material of production order), but the issue is that 'Revision level' field is empty in the Inspection lot although material has revision level assigned.

Also, we can see there are two revision level fields in inspection lot:

Kindly let me know how these both fields gets filled in general scenario?

And, also, Is there any option to get 'revision level' for inspection type '0130'?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

holger_hartung
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you need engineering change management with change number. After you enter change number in inspection plan, all following inspection lots get information for revisions number of material.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/de/2d/35201e448c11d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Holger,

Thanks for replying.

I checked in the system but I can see some inspection lots having revision level in both places without having change number in 'Inspection plan'.

Is there any other way /option that we can check to know how revision level is getting filled in the fields while creating a inspection lot.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anuj

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj

In Inspection Lot Reversion Level will capture from the Material Master.

Regards

Suresh.M