Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing tags

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I was trying to open a new question and I tried to find a tag that would be similar to our old space , however, I could not find any relevant tag.

I made several searches for the module name and for names of sub components, but I could not find anything relevant.

Below there are some examples of search terms that I have used:

- Production planning

- Material requirements planning

- Shop floor control

Are all the tags available on the BETA?

In addition, I tried to search for the module PP, but it was not possible because I must enter at least 3 characters. Can't we have a special rule to research for only 2 characters, at least for the names of the core ERP components (such as SD, MM, PP, FI...)? I think that this kind of search would reduce the number of threads opened with wrong tags.

Regards
Caetano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can I please encourage you to edit the following document to keep TAG usage/discussions in one place? Even if it's a link back to this discussion

I started it as a way to centralise the concerns, gaps or needs for clarifications to avoid us asking the same questions in different areas. I see this as one of the critical factors for success on the new platform so want to cover as much as possible.

Regards

Colleen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm a bit confused by this section on SCN versus sometimes having the ability to provide feedback inside the beta. Not sure I'm in the right spot now but here is goes, I just put a blog post up and I could pick S/4 HANA Cloud Edition as primary tag but instead I wanted S/4 HANA Enterprise Management as I'm more talking about the on-premise version, this primary tag however doesn't exist and I didn't seem to be able to find one more suitable than the cloud edition tag

brianbernard
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

"SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management" is a solution, not a software product. Solutions are not available as primary tags because the names change too often.

However there should be a tag for "SAP S/4HANA, on premise edition" - but it's not there.

I'll check in on this - perhaps it will be updated in our upcoming release.

Regards,

Brian

brianbernard
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Several new tags were added into a new "product feature" class in the metadata schema just last week. They will be available on beta probably within 2 weeks after it opens.

There is much more work being done to provide the appropriate tags and granularity for users. Gerlinde and Ervin have both been involved.

tamira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Welcome to the club of module-requesters

ERP modules are not yet available, since they are not standalone products part of PPMS, but we are requesting them from multiple channels to get them in.

has probably more info about the topic.

Regards,

G

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was discussed so far about the future tags?

how many thousand tags do I have to follow to get what I currently have in the MM space for example?

Just an ERP tag would not help, I don't want to see EAM and CO or FI discussion.

tamira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Exactly, that's the same reasoning we gave about why modules are must haves...

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If I understood correctly, we will have tags for the modules, right?

tamira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I don't have any news about that yet.

William_Laverde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The MM teams provided tags that could be used for the ERP MM products and those are still not available.

Do you know what happen to what was provided?

tamira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ervin and Gerlinde put together the list of must have tags from PS perspective, it is now with the metadata council to create the class for it. When that's ready, we'll import it into our publishing platforms.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi William,

I was OOO for two weeks in Israel, so I can see this only now, but as I also see Gabi answered this in the meantime.

Cheers,

Ervin