Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iview property editor settings

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm looking to change the iview property editor settings to display more attributes. I remember reading a blog/discussion about this but could not find it.

Can someone help with this?

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

just right-click into the list of attributes and then you can customize the number of attributes displayed.

Regards,

Steffi.

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi,

It's not working in 7.3 and 7.4. what portal version do you have. where exactly are you clicking? Is that change staying good after log out and login.

Thanks for your inputs.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhaskar,

we are on 7.31, but it's working the same on 7.3 and I don't think it changed in 7.4, as it is not a special feature of the attribut editor, but of those kind of lists (it's the same for the user/role/group lists in the user management of the portal).

Just right-click on the attributes. Then you should get a small popup with "User settings" or something similar (I only know it in German) and when you follow that, you have the option of changing the number of attributes.

And yes, the setting stays on after logout/login.

Regards,

Steffi.

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

is there a master setting that enables/disables this. I  don't see anything when I left click or right click. is there a link of any sap help/document you know of?

Thanks

Bhaskar

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm, not that I know of. Where do you click? Can you show a screenshot?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

Here is the link to enable/disable user Personalizattion. which will show/hide user setting when you right click on the table.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em900/helpdata/en/4c/2319ca35285791e10000000a15822b/content.htm

Once the AllowUserPersonalization is set to true, just right click to change the number of rows, re arrange the columns.

Thanks again.

Bhaskar

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you right click that table?

check if AllowUserPersonalization is set to true.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/ed3ce7f8593eebe10000000a1553f7/content.htm