cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create document with Internal Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need your help with the following.

I have created the following scenario to create a inventory transfer in B1. The sender is a webservice. The idea is to put to the internal queue (Atom ToQueue) the message that arrives from webservice (step called OK1.Traslado1) and then take this message and send to B1 (step called OK1.TrasladoB1). The first part, I mean, put the message in the queue, works fine but the second part (take the message from the queue and create the document) is not working. I believe that the problem is in Atom2 from the second step, but in this case, the message already comes with the transformation done in the previous step.

What could be the problem?

These are the images of the setup from step 2 (OK1.TrasladoB1)

The message in the internal queue put by step 1:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update of the case:

Now I add a simple copy-of sentence in the Atom2 (previous to the B1 call atom) and I have the message as I want, but the problem now is that although the second step is active the message is still in the queue and is not processed. When I debug the step and run a test message, I can see the message is processed fine and the document is created in Business One, but in "running mode" don't.

This is the image of the debug of test message:

With the whole scenario active, the message stays in the queue with no further processing.

Why is the reason the scenario step don't get the message from the queue for processing?

bastian_schaefer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

to support parallel processing in the process flow, please use the Call Scenario Step atom to call another scenario step of the scenario package. You have the following options:

• Call another step synchronously, processing only the processing phase of the step and returning the result to the call atom. The inbound and outbound phases of the synchronously called step are not relevant; the integration framework processes the processing phase of the step.
  • Call another step asynchronously. To call another step asynchronously, the step must have the internal queue inbound type. The call scenario step hands over the message to the internal queue and both steps continue processing The illustration below describes synchronous and asynchronous processing of a scenario step:

NOTE: Use the step instead of using the Put to internal queue and the Include B1iP BizFlow atoms.

Check Online-Help for further details.

There are two reasons why a message might stay in the dbqueue monitor:

1. The internal queue, where you put the message in, does not consume it (either wrong inbound definition or the internal queue scenario is not active)
  2. You have an error in your second step and it might write back the message to the queue again for a reprocessing after one minute.

Best regards

Bastian

Answers (0)