Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Freight condition value double

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please suggest, thanks in advance.

1. As per my client requirement Header freight condition is required. Configured new header freight condition.
  2. In a sale order there are 2 line items.
  3. When header condition manually entered at header level $10, condition values showing as $20 and for 2 line Items each $10 showing.

Requirement: Only header level it should show $10 and each line item should not show $10.

Configuration done:

In pricing procedure for this condition type manual not checked.

Regards

KS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use standard condition type HB00 so that your issue will get addressed.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi Sir,

Thank you very much for your valuable information.

HB00 is group and header condition and it is negative.

But in my case it is a surcharge, should be positive and header amount should not distribute to all line items.

My problem is in Sale order header when I entered header condition, condition value is getting doubled, based on the line items  and same amount showing for all line items. "with the doubled condition value accounting document" generated. This is should not happen.

User is not going to enter Header condition in sale order,if a material is dangerous goods then header condition should take $10 at header level only,

Any solution for the above requirement like exit, SAP note.

Once again thank you very much for your information.

Regards

SK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

header amount should not distribute to all line items.

header condition should take $10 at header level only,

If I understood your requirement clearly, you want the header condition value not to be distributed to item conditions.  If this is what you were expecting, sorry, it is not possible.  If my understanding is incorrect, then you will have to explain with an example

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi Sir,

header amount should not distribute to all line items.

header condition should take $10 at header level only.

Yes, you correctly understood. May I know why it is not possible.Can I achieve this coding.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Regards

KS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at note 876617 to know more about how a header condition works.  By the way, what is the business justification such that the header condition should not split to item?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply. 

1. Sale order will have dangerous goods and non dangerous goods,
  2. When ever dangerous goods are delivered then $10 will be invoiced.
  3. If multiple deliveries of dangerous goods each time $10 invoiced and if it is single delivery of dangerous goods $10 will be invoiced.
  4. If non-dangerous goods delivered then $10 will not invoiced.

Regards

KS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then why don't you have a condition record for those dangerous goods by considering the condition type as item condition so that system will take care of your requirement.  The simplest way to achieve this is have the access sequence table 029 or 030 for your pricing condition type so that you can group those dangerous goods into one group and maintain condition record accordingly.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi Sir,

Sorry, could not reply to your message and thank you very much for your information.

Client change the requirement. If dangerous goods exists, per sale order (One time) $ 10 will be charged, not based on multiple deliveries and invoice.

This freight should be at header level only and should not distribute to all line items in a sale order.

By writing routine and assign in the pricing procedure, can i achieve above requirement, if so where I need assign the routine (Requirement column, Cal type or Base value).

I prefer to  assign routine in Base value column in the pricing procedure.

Please suggest.

Regards

KS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is the header condition for freight,update calc type at control data 1 as Weight and remove qty relation and calc type in changes row

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am not getting, please reply in detail.

Regards

SK

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tick the check box : Group condition and re run the cycle. Please find below for reference.

Thanks.

SS

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Thank you very much for your valuable information.

Condition amount should not distribute to all line items, that is the reason group condition not ticked.

Regards

KS

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the box Group Condition and test again. Note that when a pricing is maintained at header level, then it gets splitted among the line items.

Regards,