cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Change in Roles for User status B_USERSTAT

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts - can any one advise me for one of my requirement where I want to restrict the user not to change the status after Expiry.

As I am aware the following steps is needed:

1 Define the authorization codes

2 Assign the authorization code to the status profile.

3 Define the Authorization role by using authorization object B_USERSTST or B_USERST_T in the existing role.

I am not aware how to perform the 3rd step how to edit and add the authorization code to this authorization object.

Also is there any alternate way which I can achieve for the following requirement.

Prompt response will be highly appreciated and points will be awarded.

Regards

Vani...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member399526
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you clarify what you mean by "status after expiry"?. To add authorization key at the PFCG role level  click on the change button add the custom authorization key that you have created.

Regards

Ganesh Varadarajan

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh - status after expiry I mean to say is after the expiry status is set some of the users should not be able to reset the status to open. therefore I am looking for any alternate solution where without using PFCG and assigning the users can we have other way to achieve this or straight away to do some development.

My Apologies kindly show me the steps how to add authorization object B_USERSTAT in PFCG as we don't have any S&A consultant to take help. Or any help document to set this.

Hope I am not confusing you.

Regards

Vani

Answers (0)