cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Preference - Assigning Additional Conditions - Flag "ACTIVE"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

while assigning additional conditions on products in GTS for the preference calculation, the ACTIVE-flag is always set automatically, that's my experience so far.

Now I found existing data records which are shown without the ACTIVE-flag.

Does anybody know which process or scenario is responsible for disabling the ACTIVE flag in the DB-table /SAPSLL/PRPRFC?

Kind regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

It may be my experience, you have to go and manually check the additional conditions assigned to the respective product as Okay otherwise system will not let the product be preferentially eligible.

Once you load the preference rules depending the rule of origin you will have the additional conditions.

you can use the below tcode or follow the path to access the additional conditions check for the material.

/n/sapsll/pref_prprfsc

or Go to Risk Management section in the GTS Menu Legal

click on preference processing Master Data

you Will see Assign conditions to a product on your right hand side of the screen.

Give the inputs as needed and you can validate the additional conditions for the given product and HS combination. Thanks.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

thanks for your answer but it doesn't relate to my question.

I know about the process and I know that the flag "Condition OK" can be activated or not, but there is the second flag which called just "ACTIVE" and up to now I don't know how to change it on purpose.

Of, cause it will be automatically while assigning the condition, but is there a possibility to uncheck it with a depended scenario?

Generell speaking, what is this flag for?

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, Generally that condition will become Active when you check the condition as Okay.

By default none of the conditions will be active.

Also, you will have to choose the additional conditions based on the product characteristics and it depends on Rule of origin.  Its up to the user discretion whichever ones are applicable for preference qualification.