cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition not converting into PO in APO (PPDS)

SaniketK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am new in APO, user is facing issue while converting the purchase requisition into PO but failed.

User create a purchase requisition in /sapapo/rrp3, and set a conversion indicator.

But its not converting to PO after refresh several times.

I have already check the t-lane, PIR, material master data.

Could you please guide me on this, what I need to check or maintain?

Thanks

Saniket

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SaniketK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rupesh,

Yes, it is STO scenario. PR having the supply plant/vendor.

T-lane is manually created (Creation indicator - Default).

How to change it to "Creation from Special Procurement "?

Thanks

Saniket

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First check vendor master in XK02 under purchasing data--Extras--Add.purchasing data maintain the supply plant.

Then CIF the purchase info-record CFM1/2. After that rerun the heuristic it will generate new PR convert it to PO.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If this is an STO, check if your purchase requisitions is seen in both plants: source and target location.
In case the Purchase Requisition is available in APO / ECC in the target and source location, then yuo should not have a problema in converting the requisition into a STO.

In case you see the purchase requisition is available in the source and target location, then check your transportation lane and the product view master data in both locations.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

SaniketK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the replies.

I have checked all the possibilities you guys mentioned. When I create a PR in ECC it will converted to PO without any issue.

But we need it from APO, PR must convert to PO through external system (APO).

I have cross check the working material master data for the same and every thing is ok. But still we are not able to convert the PR in to PO in /sapapo/rrp3.

In /n/sapapo/cpp we are getting error "Enter Vendor".

Is there anything we need to check in configuration?

Thanks

Saniket

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it STO scenario?

Please check PR is having supply plant or vendor.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saniket

Your receipt Pr has got schedule on certain resource .For that resource you check routing

group in operation tab have defined the vendor or not .If it is missing mantain same and check

Also check Transportaion lane from source to destination and condition are mantained like transfer price condition .

Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can't convert P.Req to Purch.Order on APO side. You have to do this on ECC side then the PO will be transferred to APO (by CIF) into PO key figure of the SNP planning table.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marius,

Yes the conversion happens in ECC but the conversion can be triggered from APO, and if the conversion is triggered from APO due to master data not maitained properly the purchase req. conversion fails.

Dear Satish,

Best thing is to ask MM guy to create purchase order manually in ECC and he will get information about the issue.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saniket,

Check whether your PR has source of supply in it ? and you check the conversion of PR to PO when it transfers to ECC.

prabakaran_gurusamy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you check source list as well in ECC. Also ensure that it has correct indicator for MRP planning.

Another option is that create PR manually and try ME59n manually, u can see error message.

take action accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,

Prabakaran Gurusamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in APO transaction, /n/sapap/Cq what error message your are getting. And you can also cehck in Inbound queue in ECC, you will get error message.

Also check in ECC Material master Purchasing view is maintained properly.

Regards,

Anil