cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Registration issue: System Alias maintained in backend not available in SEGW

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant

Hi Experts,

Service Registration issue: Selecting register I'm unable to get system alias.

I am referring to .

I have already maintained serivce using /iwfnd/maint_service.

also created a System Alias in the backend for the Hub system (as my current system landscape is central hub deployment).

Note: I've created a system alias entry that points from the hub system to the backend system, also I have create a System alias from Backend to Hub.

Why is the issue of NO VALUES FOR THIS SELECTION ? I know some step is missing .. Comments will be appreciated..

Thanks & Regards,

--PG

Message was edited by: Pavan Golesar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184867
Active Contributor

You need to enter correct System ID and Client in System Alias configuration in SPRO under "Manage SAP System Aliases"

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant

I sorted it Out...Mistakenly I had provided the Gateway client's 'Client' under the system alias.. instead I should be providing the ECC Backend client.

Anyways. Thank you..

Regards,

PG

JamesZ
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

Thank you, hope you can help me to clarify below (appreciate):

Sorry new to gateway, but when we define GB_HUB in "SAP Gateway Settings" (this should be backend system, right),

we asked to put "System alias", what is this "System alias" here? I can put anything.

When register, it asks to put alais (hub to backend), this means we need to ask gateway hub admin, what's alias defined in gateway hub?

I know SPRO under "Manage SAP System Aliases", this is to maintian alsias from hub to backend.

Best regards,
James

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks Atanu. I could find the Alias in SPRO under "Manage SAP System Aliases"