cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAM feeds via API

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a SAP C4C and JAM integration. When I make a change in C4C ( ex  territory change)  I am notified via API that I made a change on my JAM feed and its annoying for me and other users as well. Is there a way I can turn these API notifications off. I have changed my own feed settings  but don't know where to look for API settings.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the C4C team came back with a reply, that the issue is with SAP JAM. I have unchecked everything from JAM too as per the instructions a while back. This issue has been dragging for a long time now. Security is the biggest concern among a lot of users. I am out of options.

I am hoping to get this issue resolved.

Thanks!!

Rich1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amy: Please send me an email to see if I can help:richard.caballero@sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have an example of the notification that you can share?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I do. My Jam page says Amy P changed Quote number 5982 via API or Amy P changed ABC Oil company via API ( Territory Unassigned by Amy P)

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked with a colleague from the C4C team and the guidance provided is to go to your Feed Settings in C4C, and in the "EVENTS" section, identify and un-check the types that are generating the feed updates - for example, under Account there is an "Owner or Territory Change" event. There are various events like creation, status change, etc. Feed updates will be generated based on these settings.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks James but we had already tried this and unfortunately this has not worked. We also tried unchecking a bunch of options in email and feed settings in SAP JAM account it self and that hasn't worked either. This is making many users really frustrated as every time they make a change in the C4C system it appears on their feed.

We are not sure how to proceed. We have more than 1000 users on JAM and C4C.

Again appreciate your response.

former_member47640
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

unfortunately in this case this sounds like a bug. It would be great if you could open a support ticket for this on the Cloud for Customer component so that support or engineering can have a deeper look at it.

Sorry for the trouble this is causing you and your users!

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Christian I raised an incident within C4C for this issue. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

Thanks to you and James for promptly responding to me.