SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Step Category and Level: usage?

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

We're using BRF+ for IS-U Collections, and the users are asking how the following 2 fields can be used:

a) Collection Step Category

b) Collection Step Level

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ivor Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ivor,

Usually category is used if you want to create a group of collection steps based on the situation of the customer.

Example: Customer has moved out or active or on life support . For each of these scenarios there will be different category

Collection Level is used if you want to classify all the collection steps happening on a particular day.

Example: On day 10 from the due date, you want to trigger SMS/Email or voice message depending on the customer details. In these example, SMS/Email or Voice Message have different collection step but they are at the same level.

Let me know if it makes sense or I will give better examples 🙂

Regards,
Rahul

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ivor,

Usually category is used if you want to create a group of collection steps based on the situation of the customer.

Example: Customer has moved out or active or on life support . For each of these scenarios there will be different category

Collection Level is used if you want to classify all the collection steps happening on a particular day.

Example: On day 10 from the due date, you want to trigger SMS/Email or voice message depending on the customer details. In these example, SMS/Email or Voice Message have different collection step but they are at the same level.

Let me know if it makes sense or I will give better examples 🙂

Regards,
Rahul

0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul.

Regards,

Ivor